PRICING & EVENT GUIDELINES
NOTE: DUE TO COVID-19, we are following guidelines set for the state and the El Paso Parks and Recreation.
Think about the El Paso Desert Botanical Gardens
at Keystone Heritage Park for your next event!
(currently booking out to 2021)
*currently the maximum capacity for events is 100 guests due to COVID-19
**masks musts be worn be all guests at your event.
For more info:
please contact David Senk, Event Director.
phone: (510) 227-7548
or for general inquiries contact: (915) 584-0563
RESERVE YOUR DATE:
First, confirm your date is available by looking in the calendar below. Some dates are on-hold, but not confirmed, so its best to contact us to find out if we can accomodate you on your event date.
Pending reservations are good for “2 weeks” until contracts are signed to confirm your date. All cancellations due to COVID-19 are fully refundable, or date can be changed up to 30 days notice without penalty.
- 6- 6′ ft rectangular tables,
- 20 – 60″ round tables
- 150 chairs
For more seating arrangements information contact the Event Director for details.
Simple Wedding & Vow Renewal Ceremony
|Mon-Thurs before 5 p.m.||$150 per hour|
|Mon-Thurs after 5 p.m.||$200 per hour|
|Fri & Sun after 5p.m.||$550 per hour|
|Saturday daytime||$750 per hour|
Wedding & Vow Renewal Ceremony
Wedding / Vow Renewal Ceremony and Reception & Quinceaneras
| Commercials/TV/ Film/Performances
(Please call Event Director)
|Daytime Rental before 5:00 pm||$100 per hour|
|After 5 p.m.||$275 per hour|
|Saturdays are reserved for weddings. Therefore, parties will only be booked for Saturdays 60 days prior to the event. Other days may be booked earlier. Damage Deposit $500.|
A damage/cleanup deposit of $500 is due at least ten (10) days prior to the event and is refundable only if park is left the way you found it clean by 9 a.m. the next day.
- The El Paso Desert Botanical Gardens at Keystone Heritage Park is not responsible for providing event space due to inclement weather.
- A cleaning fee will be added to events of 40 guests or more for sanitation and cleaning of bathrooms before, during and after the event.
- Deposit (one half of the total amount due per contract) is due immediately to hold your date and time. (If the guest count increases amount will be adjusted) and the Remainder is due 30 days prior to your event.
- Written notice of cancellation received 90 days in advance shall result in a refund, less $200, of both deposit and damage/clean-up deposit.
- Event Security is required and is an extra cost to be coordinated with Event Director.
- Wedding, with reception rates, is for up to six hours including set-up and takedown.
- All functions must end promptly at 12 am with gates locked and premises vacated by 1 am. or risk loss of deposit and additional fees.
All prices are subject to change.
Please submit your deposit here on Paypal, once we have confirmed and booked your event.